MATHEMATIC IS BEAUTIFULL IN LIFE

Thursday, March 07, 2013

Now I wanna share about Math ... Please enjoy this post. I like math since I studied at elementary school. I do not know why, I think because of my teacher and my parents. They always taught me math every day.

Mathematics related to logic and emotion to solve the problems. Usually mathematics related with numbers and math symbols. Since we were kid, we had been taught math. Such as we were going to say "one, two, three." When we buy something, we pay in certain amount of money. It is the result of mathematical calculations.Mathematics is always around us and it is impossible to hate mathematics.

Many people believe that mathematics is the science that we make so boring. This is because of we can not change our mind set that math is horrific into math is fun. Even if math is a hobby for us in solving problems. Think math is a game, like a detective solve the problems using many tricks and intrigue. In one issue can use variety of methods and different ways of solution, but give the same solution.

Mathematics is the king of science that became the basic of the science. In the opinion of experts that mathematics as a servant of the other sciences. Mathematics is the basic of science. Mathematics has been known for thousands years before century. Mathematical sciences give idea to create somethings. We will not know the computer, phone, robot, mobile phones, etc if we don’t use a math science.

In physics science, using mathematics to calculate the magnitude of a force, to calculate distance of planet to sun, to calculate the electric current strength. In economics and finance we are also using math to calculate profit, loss and the percentage of bank interest. All science uses mathematics as a basic of the other science. No reason that we hated mathematics.

I love math and love very much to math. For me mathematics is an art and beauty. Art plays with numbers and logic. Mathematics is not only to count the number using a calculator, but math is playing game of logic, imagination and emotion. Thank for God, I got study without university entrance test in one of the best universities in Indonesia.

Many things that I have when I learned mathematics. Positive science, and creative thinking, never give up and curiosity to solve problems. For me, I never stop to solve math problem until I get solution using my mind. Because of that I am stubborn girl. Math can make me critical to think but be patient to solve a problem. I will never stop to solve it until I get solution. So it character become my habit in my life.

Sometime some people say, why we must learn mathematic in school, make we are boring with formula. And in our job, we never use that formula. 
But for me, just take a positive thinking for it. Although in our work never use that formula, but we have a critical, creative and good logic to solve a problem because of math.

Mathematical sciences is the most basic science, because
1. When we were three years old must have taught mathematics. For example, when say "one, two, three."
2. We're never can be separated from mathematics. So people say math is basic science.
3. Mathematics is an exact science and no doubt for it.
4. Advanced technology is built of mathematics, such as a computer language that uses figures compiled into a programming language.
5. In a economic, we sell and buy something are using the mathematical sciences.
6. In the competition game had to use math to calculate the point who the winners and who the losers.
7. Mathematics is every thing in our life. No body not use math in their life.

I have a few ways that I use to favor math, may be you can try, such as :
1. I always enjoys with mathematics.
2. Eliminating the assumption that math is horrific.
3. Mathematics is an exact science, so there is no doubt for it.
4. Always enjoy and solve the problem of math and enjoy play math game.
5. Never give up and always try to be able to answer the math problems
7. Discuss to solve math problems with other.
8. Think that numbers is a beautiful painting.
9. Write mathematical formula. For me, I wrote the formula on the sheet and displayed on my bedroom wall.
10. Mathematics is not a boring lesson, but the lesson that makes us curious and be able to solve the problems.
11. Math force us to be dicipline on doing all activity.
12. Math make us to be patient and stubborn.
13. Always think that “I CAN DO IT”.
14. Often make imagination with mathematics.

Math is the beautifull. Mathematical is knowledge that comes from God. Math is an exact science that there is no doubt of it. Do not be afraid in solving problems. Don’t be afraid to make mistake. Because of the mistakes we may know the truth, or force us to do things better.

Sometimes we do not know the truth and we do not get right information to do the right thing. If we do and make mistake, we can see the reaction of the environment, and we can learn what they want. Never stop adding our knowledge, it  doesn’t  get from school, but we can get when we read books. Because book is a silent and faithful teacher.

Take a look:
A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  X  Y  Z 
We assume:
1  2  3  4  5  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26.

So if we add the:
H-A-R-D-W-O-R-K
8 +1 +18 +4 +23 + 15 +18 +11 = 98%

K-N-O-W-L-E-D-G-E
11 +14 +15 +23 + 12 +5 +4 +7 + 5 = 96%

A-T-T-I-T-U-D-E 
1 +20 +20 +9 +20 + 21 +4 +5 = 100%

L-O-V-E-O-F-G-O-D 
12 +15 +22 +5 +15 + 6 +7 +15 +4 = 101%

Love of God is more important in our life.

Lets enjoy with mathematics.

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar