Ya...Rabb...I Really Fall In Love... (Prayer of Moslemah to her Lover)

Thursday, August 01, 2013
Rabb ...
I want to whisper the word to You
I am really fall in love with him
I want him to be my soul mate
To enhance my religion

Rabb ...
I am asking to You
Give us Your blessings
May it be sprinkling of reward "
Make we are a couple of love in the world and the hereafter "


Rabb ....
When our love in bloom
Make it be pure love because of You
Love that brings us into Your way

Rabb ....
If You bless our love
Unite us in the holy bonds of matrimony
Make halal because of we love You
Make our relationship halal because of You
Make our friendship are blessed by You

Rabb ...
Let me fall in love
to whom a decent for me
Let me fall in love
Only for one
Who has been blessed and permitted by You

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar