ThAnK YoU FoR YoU

Wednesday, January 01, 2014
Oh Allah ..Thank for all Your graces and mercy
Thank for all Your love and Your affection
Until the day in my birthday and my age has increased
It doesn’t mean to get having fun on my birthday
But I know that mean is reduce my chance of my life
Reduced my chance to begging Your forgiveness
Oh Allah.. Thank for give me lovely family and lovely friends
And thank for give me chance to life with them
Joy and sorrow that I have passed with them in my life
Experience and knowledge that is very useful for me and them

For my husbands, my parents, my brothers and sisters and all my big family
Thank you for teaching me the love and the affection
Thank you for teaching me life and guiding me
Thank you for the love and the attention has given to me
I will not be able to reply all your kindness and your love
Although I always make mistakes to you and hurt you
But you always with me till now




To all my best friends and my colleagues
Thank you for always sharing knowledge and experience with me
Thank you for teaching and guiding me
Thank you for the love and attention given to me
Thank you for carring and make me smile
Thank you that I am still your friend until now
Although I always make mistakes and hurt you
But you still care and be my friend till now



To all my students
Thank you for sharing your knowledge with me
Hopefully the knowledge useful for me and for you



I know saying thank you is not enough to reply your kindness
May Allah bless our life

And hope we always get success in this world and the hereafter of life 
Aameen...



Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar