Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, 23 February 2013

Info Post

 Do you know that God created human as a perfect creature among other creatures such as animals, plants, jinn, angels, etc. When Adam was created, God had all to bow down to him, only one did not do, it is devil. Because devil has a negative and arrogant character.

Humans have created a very perfect body. They have eyes to see, ears to hear, nose to smell, tongue to taste, skin to feel and heart to feel. God gives the human mind and passion. Mind’s function to remember, to think, to understand, and to control the passions.

Now we do not talk about it. We're talking about the brain. Humans and some animals created by God to have a brain. The brain is protected by the skull and head. The brain consists of many nerves and is the central nervous system. The human brain has a volume of about 1350 cc and consisting of 100 million nerve cells. The human brain is responsible for setting the whole body and the human mind.

Did you know that the human brain is more powerful than the greatest computer today? According to the study, we have about 200 billion brain cells and we could save about 100 billion bits of information. Why we are not better understand a thing when our brain has over 100 trillion possible connections. Why we can not be more creative when we averaged 4000 thinking every 24 hours. Did you know that the human brain has a memory capacity of 30-70 trillion Gigabyte than greatest computer in the world.

On a computer, CPU (Central Processing Unit) is a mind. Computer as a human creation has a certain age to use. If They often use, the ability to work and save will be decrease, but the human brain are increasingly while it often being used. The human brain is only working about 10% and was able to produce their greatest work. While the remaining 90% are unemployed. Imagine if 100% of all our brain works, how great it is, we can do everything.

Do you believe in the power of the brain? What we think and feel through the heart, will be transferred directly to the brain, the brain will record and process. The more frequent and more powerful thoughts and feelings will grow stronger brain works, so that he will transfer to the rest of the body to do what we think is.
Would you believe that all we make sure happen, it will be happen? But it can not be separated with any confidence, effort and prayer.

That everything we do always be positive and good, we must always think positive so that whatever we do is positive.

I strongly believe in the power of brain, to think that I want it make happen.and accompanied by faith and prayer. It will make to happen.

Well how about you?

0 Please Leave Comments here: