When I Fall In Love

Sunday, March 03, 2013

I got this poetry when I got study in Bachelor degree...
Let's enjoy this Islamic Love Poetry..

When I Fall in Love

Oo Allah, if I fall in love,
keep my love for him
not exceed my love for You

Oo Allah, if I fall in love,
let me touch his heart
whose heart is linked to You
so I do not fall into forbidden love

Oo Allah, if I fall in love
keep my heart for him
and do not turn away from Your heart

Oo Allah, if I missed him
Keep my longing into him
so I will not be remiss to get Your heaven

Oo Allah, if I enjoy the love of Your sweetheart
Do not exceed the pleasure to bow down and pray to You
In the last third of the night

Oo Allah, if I enjoy the love of Your sweetheart
Do not let me fall in long journey to calls human beings to You

Oo Allah, if You let me miss Your sweetheart
Do not let me go exceed the limits
So that make me forget You
True love and eternal longing only to You

Oo Allah, You know that the heart have come together in love with You
That the heart have meet obedient into You
That the heart have united into You
That the heart have been combined in defending into You

Oo Allah, strengthen my relationship with him
Make this love strong for him
Guide him into Your way
Fill his heart with your light that never fade
Relieve our heart with faith and beautiful surrender into Your way



In Bahasa

Ketika Saya Jatuh Cinta

Ya Allah, jika aku jatuh cinta
Jagalah cintaku padanya agar tidak
melebihi cintaku pada-Mu

Ya Allah, jika aku jatuh hati,
Izinkanlah aku menyentuh hati seseorang
yang hatinya tertaut pada-Mu
Agar tidak terjatuh aku ke dalam jurang cinta terlarang

Ya Rabbana, jika aku jatuh hati
Jagalah hatiku padanya agar tidak
berpaling dari hati-Mu

Ya Rabbul Izzati, jika aku rindu
Rindukanlah aku pada seseorang yang
merindui syahid di jalan-Mu

Ya Allah jika aku rindu,
Jagalah rinduku padanya agar tidak lalai aku
merindukan syurga-Mu

Ya Allah, jika aku menikmati cinta kekasih-Mu
Janganlah kenikmatan itu melebihi kenikmatan
Indahnya bermunajat disepertiga malam terakhirmu

Ya Allah jika aku jatih hati pada kekasih-Mu
Jangan biarkan aku tertatih dan terjatuh dalam 
perjalanan panjang menyeru manusia kepada-Mu

Ya Allah, jika Kau halalkan aku merindui kekasih-Mu
Jangan biarkan aku melampaui batas sehingga melupakan aku
pada cinta hakiki dan rindu abadi hanya kepada-Mu

Ya Allah Engkau mengetahui bahwa hati-hati ini
Telah berhimpun cinta pada-Mu
Telah berjumpa taat pada-Mu
Telah bersatu dalam dakwah-Mu
Telah berpadu dalam membela syariat-Mu

Kukuhkanlah Ya Allah ikatannya
Kekalkanlah cintanya
Tunjukilah jalan-jalannya
Penuhilah hati-hatinya
Dengan Nur-Mu yang tidak pernah pudar
Lapangkanlah dada-dada kami dengan limpahan keimanan kepada-Mu
Dan keindahan bertawakkal dijalan-Mu


Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar