~APPRECIATE OUR EFFORT~

Monday, May 12, 2014

What will you do when your effort is success? What will you do when your wishes is well done? What will you do when your dream come true? What will you do when your projects success? What will you do with your victory?
Many ways we can do when this happens, one of them as a true winner is celebration. Celebrate the victory is not only holding big party and invite all colleague, it can be done with other activity that can give satisfaction about what we have won. And, also this certainly adopted that what we have won. For example, Moslem's people will celebrate Idul Fitri as a day of victory after doing Ramadhan fasting in a month, they visit family and do prayer Idul Fitri as kind of celebration. So, Idul Fitri is a kind of celebration after fasting.

A manager in a company invites all of his team members to dinner as deal with his team in that project. This is a kind of celebration in job field. A student gives food to orphans over-graduated, this is a kind of celebration in students graduation.

When I was a student, being champion in a class was a victory for me, I had 3.00 score of GPA was a victory for me and I got jobs in great companies was a victory for me. To celebrate it, I usually do fasting for three days and invited my family's members and my friend to take a dinner, or I would go to salon to pamper myself, I would go to the mall to buy clothes or I would go to the bookshop to buy books.

A manager in a company invites all of his team members to dinner as deal with his team in that project. This is a kind of celebration in job field. A student gives food to orphans over-graduated, this is a kind of celebration in students graduation.

When I was a student, being champion in a class was a victory for me, I had 3.00 score of GPA was a victory for me and I got jobs in great companies was a victory for me. To celebrate it, I usually do fasting for three days and invited my family's members and my friend to take a dinner, or I would go to salon to pamper myself, I would go to the mall to buy clothes or I would go to the bookshop to buy books.

The celebration of victory is not mean a kind of arrogant or exhibit our effort to other or to be famous and hope other will respect for us, but the celebration is positive side, it can give motivation and grateful for what we have done. The celebration our victory give the pleasures and satisfactions, it gives energy for us to pursuit our next dreams. It can be meant as refreshing after struggling to achieve success.

Surely, you have joint with office party as celebration of company victory, all employee and managers will participate in this party. The party shows as a refreshing, encourage and give energy to them after busy with work.

So, why we don't do that, we must celebrate our victory after achieving success. We must celebrate after success do our planning. We are suitable to celebrate with our way in positive things. And, the best way to celebrate it is giving the thing, either to ourselves or to other that we assume they are suitable to accept it.

~"Dream as high and celebrate yourself or your team members victory as a form of appreciation over yourself and your team members"~


By MEYF ^_^

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar