TROUBLE IS A FRIEND

Friday, March 08, 2013

Have you heard song by Lenka that title is Trouble is a Friend. I like this song so much, because of relax rhytm with soft her voice and simple lyric. This song is amazing for me. It tell us that troubles is a friend although they are a foe for us. But we can change our mind set so trouble is not a foe that will hurt us but they teach us for godness.

All of creatures can't be separate from troubles. They have troubles in their life and their environment. Sometimes when we got troubles, we can't control and always be distracted by them.

Trouble is in our heart, trouble is in the dark and they always be exist in our life if we can't solve them and we run away from them. They always seem to grow and always grow. Don't let they win.

We should be able to make a trouble is a friend. Friend that will change our mind and our attitude for the godness. Without troubles, our life no feel beautiful and no feel  challenges. Trouble teach us become grow up in action and be responsible. Trouble teach us to strong in our life.

Me and my friend always understand and teach each other for better life. If we consider troubles is a friend that always help and show the way to be better for us, so we never avoid them into our life and we should understand and not burden in our life.

For me I had had many troubles in my life. But we always pray for God that we don't get troubles. If we got them, think of them as a teacher that can teach us to maximize our good potential to be better.

"Trouble Is A Friend"

Trouble will find you No matter where you go Oh, oh
No matter if you're fast No matter if you're slow Oh, oh
The eye of the storm wanna cry in the morn Oh, oh
You're fine for a while But you start To lose control

He's there in the dark
He's there in my heart
He waits in the wings he's gotta play a part
Trouble is a friend Yeah
Trouble Is a friend of mine Ahh

Trouble is a friend But trouble is a foe Oh, oh
And no matter What I feed him He always seems to grow Oh, oh
He sees what I see And he knows What I know Oh, oh
So don't forget As you ease On down my road

He's there in the dark He's there in my heart
He waits in the wings He's gotta play a part
Trouble is a friend Yeah Trouble Is a friend of mine
So don't be alarmed If he takes you
By the arm I won't let him win
But I'm a sucker for his charm
For his charm
Trouble is a friend Yeah Trouble Is a friend of mine Ahh

How I hate the way He makes me feel
And how I try To make him leave I try Oh, oh, I try

But he's there in the dark
He's there in my heart
He waits in the wings
He's gotta play a part
Trouble is a friend Yeah
Trouble Is a friend of mine
So don't be alarmed If he takes you
By the arm I won't let him win
but I'm a sucker for his charm
For his charm
Trouble is a friend Yeah
Trouble Is a friend of mine Ahh

Ooh Ahh Ooh

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
1 Komentar
avatar

Loveed reading this thank you

Balas